1. The part where the zipper and the bag are sealed is not flat;
2. The “dead pleat” appears at the intersection of the two ends of the zipper and the edge seal of the bag;
3. Local delamination occurs in the part where the zipper and the bag are sealed;
4. Local delamination occurs at the intersection of the two ends of the zipper and the edge seal of the bag.
Method to solve:
After comparing the zipper bags with many good phenomena, the above problems are related to the following:
1. The heat shrinkage rate of the zipper itself lies in the heat shrinkage rate of the composite film;
Second, the cross section of the zipper on the zipper is too large;
3. The melting point of the zipper itself is greater than or equal to the melting point of the heat sealing film;
Fourth, the design of the local heat sealing rod on the zipper bag making machine is unreasonable, it is recommended to use ultrasonic heat sealing device;
5. The ultrasonic heat sealing device has insufficient output power or insufficient pressure;
6. The design of the local heat seal head is unreasonable (too small);
7. Insufficient heat resistance of the ink layer;
8. The hardness of the silicone rubber mat is suitable;
Copyright © OYA HOME Manufacturing Ltd. All Rights Reserved.